Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This blog isn't any more.

When I started thinking about starting this blog, people asked me to think seriously about it, because it was a big undertaking. I was convinced that it was something I wanted to do. But it no longer is (so I'll have to offer to give everyone's money back). It has served it's purpose in opening my eyes to some new directions, but these new directions need work and think time, so, after some thought, I've decided to stop posting here.

I hope you keep your eyes peeled (what a terrible saying) for some new work of mine which will be making it's way 'round the internet shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Since you were giving it away, you owe nothing. And Bent Objects puts you WAY ahead anyway. Enjoy your day. And thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete